Thursday, September 18, 2014

DirtyTail Fishing

Welcome and Thanks for checking out DirtyTail Fishing!

I hope you are as excited as I am for the start of this new adventure and the launch of DirtyTail Fishing.  I look forward to sharing my outdoor adventures in and beyond the Texas coastal waters from saltwater kayak fishing to Fly fishing various freshwater streams.  I will take you with me on adventures where I plan to explore new boundaries and broaden my knowledge and love for the coastal regions.  See where I go, be there when I'm there, take a look at the gear I use, check out my latest catches, my tournament finishes and be there with me in my efforts to give back to my local community through awesome events and efforts.

Do you want to get into kayak fishing? Are you looking for a new fishing platform? Well check out My Journey To Find The Right Fishing Platform: The Old Town Predator coming to the blog on Monday September 22nd at 9:00am CST.  Until then...

Keep your Tail Dirty, and Fish On!


Be sure to catch the latest action...follow by email


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...